Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the sale and use of products sold by us MindDinamics to you.
They also govern the use of the site MindDinamics.co.za.
Within these terms and conditions, the following words have special meanings:
- ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ – MindDinamics.
- ‘the site’ – https://minddinamics.co.za/
- ‘you’, ‘your’ – The person who is entering into this contract with us.
By using the site and our products you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms please do not access the site or use our products.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
MindDinamics is a business in the clinical hypnotherapy services industry that may help you overcome certain psychological or mental malaise in the mind. Although MindDinamics is an independently owned company. The sale of any and all recordings purchased online through the MindDinamics website is managed and maintained by Adcomm Media. A registered online media company involved in the marketing and advertising of selected products on an independent basis.
Safety Notice – Important Information
Our products are intended to help you positively and personally improve from hypnosis. Although hypnotherapy is known to be a highly effective and consistent therapy. The content of our recordings and the information provided on them and this site should be regarded as being COMPLEMENTARY.
- They should NOT and do NOT replace medical treatment.
- NOTHING offered by us is intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any medical, emotional or physical condition/illness.
- If you are in any doubt over a health or emotional problem then you should seek advice from a GP or an appropriate professional.
- DO NOT listen to our recordings when you are involved in anything that needs your full attention.
- NEVER listen to the recordings whilst driving or operating machinery.
- Only listen to recordings when you can safely relax or sleep.
- DO NOT listen to any of our recordings if you suffer from epilepsy or a serious psychiatric condition. If in doubt please consult your doctor.
If you are under 18, you may ONLY access the site or purchase products from us with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Use of our Products
Our products may ONLY be used for your own personal, non commercial home use.
- YOU MAY NOT use any of our products for any commercial purpose.
- Unauthorized copying, public performance, broadcasting, hiring or rental of any of our products or recordings is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you are a professional therapist or practicing hypnotherapist then you may use our recordings as a reference material for your own professional development.
- YOU MAY NOT make copies of our recordings or their content.
- YOU MAY NOT hire or rent our recordings.
- YOU MAY NOT play any of our recordings to your clients.
Use of the Site
- YOU MAY NOT copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, and make available to the public or otherwise, MindDinamics content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You also agree NOT to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any MindDinamics content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Any other use of the site content requires prior written permission from us.
MindDinamics shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
Refunds and Returns
If you are unhappy with a product or products then you may contact us to request a refund. However, the following terms apply:
- Refunds are limited to one order per person.
- Refunds are limited to a maximum of 3 single sessions or 1 of the Diamond, Gold or Platinum packages.
- A refund for a Diamond, Gold or Platinum package course will only be permitted after 30-days (the full length of a course) and not before.
- Our refund policy is valid for a period of 90-days only. We cannot issue refunds beyond this time period.
If you haven’t ordered from us yet and are unsure about whether you will like our products or not, then consider starting with one or two single sessions only. This will prevent any disappointment. Likewise, if in the unlikely event you discover that you don’t like our products then we kindly ask you, don’t order from us again to prevent further disappointment.
Subject to the MindDinamics recordings and receipt of payment, requests will be processed immediately and delivery confirmed by way of download. Which will be made available in your “My Account” section under downloads.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for MindDinamics via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by MindDinamics separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
MindDinamics takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and MinDinamics chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
We may provide links to other websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, and content of any of these external websites and any other third parties.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The use of the site including content and functions, in addition to use of any of our products is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘is available’ basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) that they will be suitable for your purposes and requirements.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses or damage resulting from the use of our site and/or our products including, without limitation, economic loss or any special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage, (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise).
Whilst we do our best to ensure everything is accurate and error free, we do not guarantee or represent that the content and/or functions of the site will always be accurate, complete or current or that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error free.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective. Then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of South Africa. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
Although we do not intend to, we may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us.
© MindDinamics 2019
This website is run by Adcomm Media cc (Close Corporation) based in South Africa trading as Adcom Media cc with the registration number 2011/021682/23 and one member.
Company Physical address: Adcomm Media cc, Unit 83 Ashton Manor, 82 Smit street Fairland, Johannesburg, 2170.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +2787 094 9184